We design and build bespoke furniture, preferring recycled timber, reused or ethically sourced materials where possible. History, patina and warmth are natural by-products of using these materials, imbuing a timeless quality and giving the space in which the piece inhabits a welcoming ambience.
We also enjoy the challenge of upcycling tired, old objects into vibrant new statement pieces for your home or commercial space. It may be something lying around the house, purchased at an op shop or found on the side of the road, provided the object is interesting, structurally sound and full of character it’s a prime candidate for the Make•Do treatment.
All custom builds are conducted in consultation with you, from the initial brief where we establish your preferences, through to the concept and build, you’re consulted to ensure we deliver just what you’re looking for.
Areas in which we design and make include:
- Bespoke hand-made furniture.
- Upcycling – changing purpose or bringing discarded items back to life.
- Purpose-built projects – a job that requires a solution to a specific need.
- Outdoor spaces & furniture.
- Customised commercial furniture.
- Flat-pack hacks – taking off-the-shelf items, and giving them a splash of individuality.