Is there a nagging repair or maintenance job that needs attending to, but you don’t have the time or expertise. Need a picture hung, shelves installed or does part of the house need a fresh coat of paint. These are just some of the many jobs we have the capability to help you with.
A licensed handyman, Darren is more than happy to pop over, assess the scope of the job and recommend the most cost-effective approach to reach the desired resolution.
It’s our preference to try and fix what’s broken rather than throw it away as it aligns with our desire for less waste and more mindful consumption. Also replacing or replicating the warmth and patina of an old, well-worn item is difficult, so it might just be worth spending a bit more to preserve it.
Ultimately though, the decision of how to proceed rests with you and either way, every job is undertaken with care and a clear understanding of the budget.
Repair and maintenance work we’re typically contracted to perform includes:
- General repairs & maintenance – if it’s broken, rotten or past it’s use-by date we can fix or replace it.
- Plaster & Gyprock repairs.
- Painting, Staining, Oiling – indoor & outdoor – walls, ceilings, woodwork, outdoor furniture and decks. Feature walls using ‘effects’ paint a specialty.
- Hanging paintings, mirrors & TVs (depending on weight and wall construction).
- Small carpentry jobs, like installing shelves, hanging doors or gates etc.
- Kit & flat-pack assembly – garden/small sheds, kitchen cabinets and furniture.
- Cabinet installation.
- Kitchen cabinet re-facing – breathe life into a dated kitchen by tricking up the doors and handles.
- Window & door frame repairs.
If it’s not listed above it doesn’t mean we can’t, or won’t do the job, simply ask, and if Darren can’t do it himself he’s able to recommend someone who has the specialist knowledge to perform the required task. That’s one of the advantages of experience – friends in the right places.
Call Darren on 0419 811 664, or e-mail by using the form below if you have a job that needs attention.